A. Choose the detection tool
The adjustment and maintenance of this type of precision deviation in the machining center is very heavy. Commonly used testing tools include spirit level, dial indicator, spindle inspection rod, flat ruler, T-slot, special inspection tool, 90-degree square ruler, etc.
B. Grasp the test content
There are 10 main aspects:
1. Flatness of the work surface;
2. The mutual perpendicularity of movement in each coordinate direction;
3. Parallelism of the work surface when moving in the X coordinate direction;
4. Parallelism of the work surface when moving in the Y coordinate direction;
5. The parallelism of the side of the T-shaped groove of the worktable when moving in the X coordinate direction;
6. Spindle axial movement;
7. The radial circle runout of the spindle hole;
8. Parallelism of the spindle axis when the spindle box moves along the z coordinate direction;
9 The verticality of the axis of rotation of the spindle to the table surface;
10. The straightness of the movement of the main axis in the direction of the z coordinate.
C. Pay attention to the detection method
1. The base of the CNC machining center should be fully cured during testing;
2. During the test, the error of the test tool and test method should be minimized;
3. According to relevant national standards, first power on the CNC machining center to preheat it, and let the coordinate axis of the CNC machining center reciprocate several times to make the spindle run at a medium speed for a few minutes before operating;
4. The accuracy level of the inspection tool used is one level higher than the geometric accuracy of the machining center being measured, otherwise the inspection requirements cannot be met, such as using a flat ruler to check the parallelism of the X-axis direction movement to the table, the table difference is required to be 0.025/ 750mm, the straightness of the ruler and the parallelism of the upper and lower base surfaces should be within 0.01/750mm.