Several types of parts can be finished well by CNC machining2020-05-09
Precision CNC machining tools are suitable for processing the following types of parts:
1. Multi-variety small batch parts. With the gradual decline in the manufacturing cost of CNC machining tools, whether it is for domestic or foreign market, the situation of processing large quantities of parts has also appeared. When processing small batches and single-piece production, it is also possible to shorten the debugging time of the program and the preparation time of the tooling.
2. High precision parts. Because the CNC machining tool has good rigidity, high manufacturing accuracy, accurate tool setting, and convenient size compensation, it can process parts with high dimensional accuracy requirements.
3. Parts with small surface roughness value. In the case of a certain workpiece and tool material, finishing allowance and tool angle, the surface roughness depends on the cutting speed and feed speed.
4. Parts with complicated contour shapes. Any plane curve can be performed with a straight line or a circular arc. The CNC machining tool has a circular interpolation function and can process various complex parts.
5. Valuable parts. Although the production volume of such parts by CNC machining is not large, if they are scrapped due to errors during processing, huge economic losses will occur.